The Department of MBA has been established in the year 2006; renamed as School of Management studies after getting autonomous status to the college in the year 2015, and striving to meet the growing demands of industry and society. Our Department has well qualified and experienced faculty and state ??? of ??? the art Laboratory facilities. The Laboratories include Information Technology, BCSS Lab, Group discussion lab, Business incubation lab (proposed).After getting autonomous Status the School is offering dual specialization with the streams like Human resource management, Financial management ,Marketing management, Systems management, Operations and Logistics management, &Business entrepreneurship.
|Master of Business Administration
To become a centre of excellence and an acknowledgeable leader in high quality management education, research, training and consultancy and become useful to the society in the region.
Our mission is to create a new generation of management thinkers and problem solvers who are capable of appropriate risk takers and decision makers to contribute meaningfully to the growth and development of the region.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To develop essential decision making, leadership and entrepreneurial abilities.
- To train the students in problem solving through logical and practical approach who can respond in social and global context.
- To develop appropriate risk takers through responsible risk management and sustainable value creation on the basis of environmental , social and governance of business.
- ??To develop the team work, effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- To impart the managerial skills using contemporary technology.
Management Graduates will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of Management Principles, Managerial Economics, Business Environment, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Quantitative Techniques fundamentals and Management Specializations to the solution of complex management problems.
- Identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex management problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of management.
- Design solutions for management/entrepreneurial/economy problems and design system components or processes that need the specified needs with appropriate consideration for societal, environmental and business considerations.
- Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and implementation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern multidiscipline management techniques including prediction and modelling to complex management/events with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, legal and cultural issues and consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional management practices.
- Understand the impact of the professional of business solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Apply and ethical and moral principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the management practices.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams in multidisciplinary setting.
- Communicate effectively on complex management activities with the business community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports on policy planning and implementation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear directions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the technology and management principles and apply these to once own work as member and a leader in a team to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environment.
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engaging independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological and business changes.
The present program aims at developing:
- Risk takers
- Problems solvers
- Decision makers
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGENET
- SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUSHIP
- SANSKRITI ??? Cultural Club
- VANIJYA - Marketing Club
- NIPUNYA ??? Finance Club
- PRERNA ??? HR Club
- SODHANA ??? Research Club
- SLOKA ??? Soft Skills Club